Pre-Requisite : 221-205 Principles of Marketing
Concepts and marketing theories. Study marketing environments. Analysis of market competitions and consumer behavior. Market segmentation, selection of target market and product positioning. Product strategy, price strategy, channel strategy and promotion strategy. Implementation and marketing activities control.
- Teacher: Sabbir Hossain
Pre : none
Trade and technologies used currently. Focusing on electronic transaction in practical in the group of finance, banking and insurance. The transaction conduct by website in the group of finance, banking and insurance and other applications via the Internet. Topic also focus on case study and practical.
- Teacher: Dr. CHUTIMAVADEE THONGJEEN
Pre: 221-205 Principles of Marketing
Negotiation as confronted in the various environments of different geographical economic political conditions such as cultural influences, varying governmental regulations, and changing economic situations. Language barriers and potential errors and misunderstandings arising from interpretations and translations.
- Teacher: Dr. Cheol Je Cho
Pre: All first three year required courses
An individual activity to be arranged by teacher and student to enhance in a relevant manner, his/her educational major.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will
1. gain knowledge on real world knowledge in their subject area and will understand how to initiate a project or research work, and publishing a research paper.
2. be able to utilize presentation and communication skills, interpersonal skills, teamwork, and problem-solving techniques
3. understand how to gather data and write a report/research report and prepare the student to undertake further higher educational challenges.
- Teacher: Dr.Duminda Jayaranjan